Saturday, November 10, 2007

J-Day minus 3

That's the packing done, I know it's a bit early but we're tripping over stuff here. And since I'll have an iron when we get there, it doesn't really matter if things get crushed. Mind you, I have an iron here, although I don't really use it, as you know; I get other folk to do that for me! Another round of farewells this weekend, my liver will be the size of a house by the time we get away. Les had to fly to London yesterday to collect the visas in person but everything is now in order. Just waiting for the call from the limo company to fix the pick up time for Monday morning.Sounds posh, bet it's just a plain old taxi though.
I should have email by Wednesday, the relocation people have already arranged for the man to call to set up "I-Burst" which is the system we'll use. It works on the same priciple as a mobile phone as there are no land lines where we are going. Must admit I struggled to undertand this but thanks to Charlaine's scientific expertise I kinda get it now. If only she was a physicist instead of a chemist, I'm sure I'd have understood it more easily!

No comments: