Thursday, November 8, 2007

J-Day minus 4

Well, just found out that our departure is likely to be on Monday 12 November, 12 days later than expected, but it's here at last!
We will be picked up around 9.30am to go to Glasgow for the flight to Johannesburg via Dubai (business class of course, dahlings, it's the only way to travel!)
I've never created a blog before so this will be trial and error, but so many people have suggested it that I thought I may as well give it a try!
The freight went on Monday 5th and it is very strange to open the wardrobe and see...nothing! It is quite a shock and no matter how many times I do it, I still give an involuntary gasp ! In the morning, open door, gasp "Oh! ". Go for a shower, come back, open door, gasp, "Oh!" and so on.
Okay, I realise this is not exactly riveting just yet, but once I actually get there I'm sure you'll all be hanging on my every word... Or not.
Righto, that's enough for now, let's just see if this works...

1 comment:

Sis said...

EEh oop our Joyce,

Tha has too much time on tha's ands!

Sis